The "Pink Ribbon" - Breast Cancer Awareness Mask - Kids (Ages 2-8)
MOJi is proud to introduce our new "Pink Ribbon" Breast Cancer Awareness Mask where 100% of all profits from this mask will be donated to the Canadian Cancer Society.
This is a Front-line Series Poly/Cotton blend 2 tone mask. These 2 tone re-usable masks are reversible for style and for easy identification as to which side was worn against your face. Each MOJi Mask was hand-made by one of our local designers who was directly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. They were uniquely designed by the MOJi team and create a barrier to help protect you from the environment around you, while also making you feel confident and look good....very good.
- Size: Small Kids (Age 2-8)
- HAND-MADE FOR CANADA. HAND-MADE BY CANADA.
- POCKET FILTER: These masks are double-ply and come with a hidden pocket sewn in that you can add a filter to (we recommend a coffee filter cut to size or a dried baby wipe).
- Cotton lining: Lined with 100% premium white cotton.
- Outer colourful shell consists of a Poly/Cotton blend.
- Elastic ear straps ensure a comfortable fit.
- Washable & Reusable (hand wash and *Air Dry ONLY*)